The Indiana Federation of Business & Profession Women (INFBPW) is a 501(c)(3) organization created to support Indiana’s working women.
Knightstown is one of only ten local organizations from across the state of Indiana. At the local level, we gather once a month.
The mission statement of INFBPW is to promote and support women personally, professionally and politically.
INFBPW objectives shall be:
- To elevate the standards for women in business and in the professions
- To promote the interests of business and professional women
- To bring about a spirit of cooperation among business and professional women of the United States
- To extend opportunities to business and professional women through education along the lines of industrial, scientific and vocational activities.
Knightstown Meetings –3rd Monday of the month (not July and August)
- President: Carolyn Siegfried, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Debbie Banks, firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Indiana Federation of Business & Professional Women, please visit their website at: https://www.infbpw.org/